• Medical and Surgical - We are a complete full service veterinary hospital. Our staff is capable and experienced in dealing with problems of all body systems. Our complete laboratory, radiology, ultrasound and pharmacy facilities aid us in providing exemplary care.
• Dental Services - Good dental health adds quality and quantity to your pet's life. We provide services to maintain good dental hygiene and to treat a full range of dental problems.
• Preventative Health Care and Geriatric Programs – Whether your pet is young, old or in between, the most effective way to combat disease is to stop it before it starts. We have different programs designed for this purpose, regardless of your pets’ age.
• Reptilian Medicine and Surgery - Good husbandry and preventative care will stop the majority of problems in these pets. We can help you to care for these exotic pets by both preventing and treating illnesses.
• Behavior Counseling - Behavior problems are one of the top reasons people are forced to give up their pets. We provide specialized programs in dealing with these problems combining behavior modification and pharmacotherapy.
• Referral Services - No one can be everything to everyone. That is why we have strong relationships with multiple area specialists. We can rely on their expertise to help us treat your pets and we can advise you when their special skills are required to help your pet.
• Microchip Identification - This inexpensive, simple procedure can allow your lost pet to be instantly identified at thousands of shelters and hospitals across the continent.
• Boarding Services - Our dedicated staff will interact with your pets and walk your dogs multiple times daily in an effort to make your pet's stay away from home as pleasurable as possible. We also offer separate areas for cat and dog boarding.
• Grooming Services - Our groomer has been here for over ten years. Her gentle, caring touch will make her your pet's second best buddy, while keeping their coat trimmed and healthy.